Friday, November 7, 2014

Stitch Fix #5

My stitch fix actually got here a day early this month. It was waiting for me on my doorstep when I got home from the mall on Tuesday. It was perfect timing because I needed a little boost after E's epic meltdown. Stitch Fix, you know me better than I know myself.

This time, I requested my stylist from the second box since that had been my favorite of the four. She sent me four clothing items and a piece of jewelry. It's been awhile since she styled me so I think we're going to get into a groove in the next few months. Yep, I've decided to keep requesting her. I mean, both of our names start with a J. Obviously, that's a sign.

Here are the pieces she sent me this month. I decided to keep only one. Can you guess which one is now hanging out at my house?

This is a reversible wrap dress. The neckline is actually different depending on which way you choose to wear it. 



This sweater is super soft. And surprisingly, the arms are long enough for me! I have crazy long monkey arms so this is a real design accomplishment. 

Cute blazer with peek-a-boo polka dot cuffs. 

I'm not sure if this is a sweater or blazer. A sweater blazer? It looks old-ladyish. 

Long necklace with gray beads. 

Drum roll, please.....I kept the striped sweater! I love it so much. It's soft and cozy and I want to live in it all day, every day. The dress hit me in weird spots so the proportions were off. The black blazer was a bit too big and the other blazer looked like I was 70 years old. The necklace was cute, but I'm not in the market for jewelry. I would much rather have another piece of clothing to choose from (a detail I mentioned in my review). I also asked if they do formal wear (fingers crossed) because we have a ball coming up. Timing wise, it would be a crunch if they sent something, but you never know. 

I'm still having a lot of fun with this service. And, as I said before, it came just when I needed it. How often does that happen? Normally I have junk mail waiting for me. Or bills. If you're interested in trying it out, please use my referral link by clicking here. You can sign up for a monthly service or spread it out so it's every other month or every four months. I think you can change it up to meet your needs. This would also be a fun gift for the holidays. Ahem *guysI'mlookingatyou*.

Cheers!
Jen

You may also be interested in:

No comments:

Post a Comment