Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Enter to win a $50 gift certificate to Secret Chef!



As some of you know, I recently won a recipe contest for my baked ziti ("how often is she going to mention this?" - you, "Probably as often as possible." -  me). Sadly, the prize was a gift certificate to a restaurant in Waco and by the time it came in the mail, we were already living in another state. So I double checked with the company who ran the contest and they said I could give the prize to someone else.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of anyone who actually lives in Waco. But I know a lot of people who visit (the zoo!) or pass through on their way to Dallas/Fort Worth or the opposite way headed to Austin. This would be the perfect place to stop for lunch.

I checked out their website, as I've never been there, and it looks like a lot of family recipes - yum. It also sounds like they tend to sell out of certain items each day. If we were still in Texas, you can bet I'd be looking for a reason to head to Waco so we could try it out. But since we don't, I thought I'd offer the gift certificate up as a prize!

Enter using the Rafflecopter box below to win a $50 gift certificate to Secret Chef in Waco. The winner will be announced on Friday, May 29. If no one enters, it'll show up in someone's mailbox as a surprise. Which sounds sort of ominous, but really, who doesn't like free food?


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Cheers!
Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment